We have been aiming to provide community-based primary care since we opened our office in January 1998 with the motto "Trust, Hope, Love. In November 2017, we opened the "e-Health Checkup Center" to provide health checkups, which is the foundation of primary care (initial and basic care) that we have been providing since our establishment.
In our hospital, we have
(1) A clinic for the treatment and diagnosis of diseases (1F)
(2) Home-visit care (house calls) for those who are bedridden and unable to visit the hospital
3) Health checkup center (2F) for early detection of diseases and health checkups.
(3) e-Health Checkup Center (2F) for early detection of diseases and health checkups (4) Home-visit rehabilitation (3F) for rehabilitation at home and improvement of functions
5) Nutritional counseling to improve or slow down the progression of diabetes, lifestyle-related diseases, and dementia (twice a month)
5) Nutritional counseling to improve or slow down the progression of diabetes, lifestyle-related diseases, and dementia (twice a month) 6) Research and study for future medical care.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Greetings from the director
We aim to contribute to community health care by providing new medical technology and by being a clinic that values heart-to-heart relationships. Doctors, nurses, physical therapists, nutritionists, and administrative staff work as one medical team to support each patient.
We are also available in Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean, so please support us as we strive to provide the same medical services to tourists and foreign residents in Japan.
Physician / Doctor of Medicine / Japanese Board Certified Specialist in Internal Medicine / Japan Medical Association Certified Industrial Physician
Registered Physician, Japan Diabetes Association / Dementia Support Physician / Councilor, Osaka Society of Internal Medicine